DetailsToppik Black 27.5g
- Delivery & Returns
- Royal Mail Standard delivery within the UK is by 1st class post. This is usually delivered within 1-4 working days. But it is NOT a guaranteed service.
- Royal Mail Special Delivery is a guaranteed next day service to mainland UK.
- DPD is a next day courier service to most parts of the mainland UK.
- An item is classed as lost in transit after 14 working days
Rest of World Deliveries.
- Royal Mail International delivery times are Europe 4-7 working days and outside Europe is 10-17 working days.
- International DPD deliveries are from 2-7 days worldwide.
- An item is classed as lost in transit after 21 working days.
Q: What is 3D Hair?
A: 3D Hair is a natural fibre that comed from the cotton plant. It adheres to your own hair and itself through static. This gives the appearance of thicker, natural hair.
Q: How long does 3D Hair Last for?
A: Most people apply 3D Hair in the morning, it will last al day, Then in the evening you can shower it off in the evening. but yiu can sleep with 3D Hair still applied and touch up the next day.
Q: Is it water and wind proof?
A: 3D Hair can withstand daily use and will not be effected by moderate wind or rain. But if you are going to be out in high winds, heavy rain or going to the gym we recomend you used 3D Hair Natural Fibre hold.
Q: How do I apply 3D Hair
A: Make sure toy hair is completely dry before applying 3D Hair. Gently shake the bottle over the effected area. Some people like to tap the bottle as they apply. Apply sparingly and build up the fibres to the required area. One applied gently comb the bifres through your hair or tap the fibres down.
Q: Do you need hair to use 3D Hair.
A: 3D Hair acts like a camouflage and needs hair to adhere to. If you have no hair in the effected area 3D Hair will not work.
- Why Buy this Product from Us?